Dark Side Knights EG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Access to the past and allegiance party Monday 3/11

2 posters

Go down

Access to the past and allegiance party Monday 3/11 Empty Access to the past and allegiance party Monday 3/11

Post by Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:54 am

Wednesday, 3/11 at approx 8:30 est, I will be leading a party that will give members access to the past, as well as assisting in getting allegiances set up for those that do not have this done as of yet. Please gather together at Lower Jeuno near inside Neptunes Spire, and be ready to go at 8:30.

Any person at any level is able to participate in this, there are no level requirements, as long as you have the basic expansion packs.

Please bring a form of Warp, silent oil, prism powders and a re-raise scroll as needed.

See you guys there!

Krulak

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://dskeg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Access to the past and allegiance party Monday 3/11 Empty Re: Access to the past and allegiance party Monday 3/11

Post by Lightpalm Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Today is 3/11 but its Monday not Wednesday... we doing it tonight or Wednesday?

Lightpalm

Back to top Go down

Access to the past and allegiance party Monday 3/11 Empty Re: Access to the past and allegiance party Monday 3/11

Post by Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:38 pm

My apologies! Where the hell is my head today! This is for today, Monday, 3/11, not wednesday, 3/11 (13)

Admin
Admin

https://dskeg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum